View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 11:32 PM   #196
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
I think my reality check may have just come in

LOL! Maybe it's a good reality check for everyone too. I mean, your example combined with my calculations have brought forward the point that we need some people to be dedicated to be good workers. And we'll need a couple of those, so that they can do other jobs in between working on the town buildings, in order to keep their motivation from dropping too fast.

Quick question though: did you take into account the boosts you might get from clothing?

I had not done that computation for my level 23 adventurer in World 8, let's see.

My construction skills are:
construction = 41
construction = 41
construction = 41
repairing = 13
leadership = 11
-----------------
total = 147

that's a net 132 labour points, or 33 building points per hour. That's about three hours for a building of 100 points but I don't remember ever being able to finish a buidling in only three hours, but I also didn't do it on level one building with a lever 23 player who's got a +13 construction bow tie and a +4 construction brown clothing. That bow tie is quite amazing, when working on town building, it gives a combined +39. Three hours of work would be $360, not to put you down Jon.

Anyway, I said it before, I'm willing to dedicate myself to working on building one, maybe two town for a while until people start to catch up with me.

I got $268 to my name right now and will be paying a farewell fee of $200 and should be able to leave to get to you guys tomorrow morning, fresh after a good night sleep. Getting the $300 needed to found a town will be the next thing up...

Are we still okay with founding our town in the (6, 2) quadrant? That's considering that the bottom left square is (0, 0). Looks like a fairly quiet piece of land...

FM

Last edited by FrogMan : 04-12-2009 at 11:33 PM.
FrogMan is offline   Reply With Quote