View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 09:21 PM   #271
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
I've not really seen much problem yet (remembering that I'm at 150% speed because of being a greenhorn though) with traveling. It doesn't appear to be using up any energy, only time, and I currently have more hours in the day that I could work than I have energy for. Now granted I tend to travel in short hops and chain jobs together in sequence that leads me back toward my planned hotel destination for the night (my last walk was under 90 secs) but within that style of play I haven't had any real problems with travel so far.

I just found that it's a drag when the one job you want/need to do it 40 minutes away from you. Makes it tougher to line up a couple two hour periods in an evening, that's all.

And way I read the the post I replied to at first, i thought he meant both end of the big map, now I see he might have meant both ends of a quadrant, which would probably be all right.

I'd be more for having the towns close to one another but without any real reason, simply for people to see that we are together, and if you mess with one of our towns, you mess with them all...

FM