View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 12:17 AM   #115
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
I still think Fox News is the worst of them all. They really make no effort to balanced. I personally wouldn't mind it at all, but I think the "fair and balanced" shit they spout is a slap in the face to everyone. Just be like right or left radio stations and say what you are. Call yourself Conservative News or GOP News.

MSNBC is more or less becoming that way for the left but doesn't go as overboard. CNN on the other hand just plays the populist message and desparately tries to find their niche.

I actually think Fox does the best job when it comes to breaking news on non-political issues. They are usually quick on the scene and get more inside access than anyone else. Their reporting on Katrina was real good up until the Bush administration needed them to go into face-saving mode.

I also dislike CNBC. They don't slant in any direction (although most of the personalities lean to the right), but their personalities simply overshadow the reporting and news. It turns in to shouting fests about nonsense no one can predict. Bloomberg is by far the best and just sticks to the news.

MSNBC does has it talking heads (Keith and Chris) that can compete with the worst of Fox News. I will give Fox News the nod on one part, they seem to have the hottest reporters.

As for CNBC, how is Bloomberg's TV channel?
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote