View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 12:15 PM   #25
MartinD
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
I was worried about handing Hades to the wolves; as they could control that city if wolves got lynched on day one and if they only had one kill overall per day. Since they could have multiple kills coming in fromother cities it may eliminate that worry.

I am a little concerned that the wolves could potentially control the game through the use of Hades if they do put a wolf in there early. Of course this may be me posting a thought before I think it all the way through since I have a habit of doing that.

There is the possibility of the wolves getting near-unbreakable control of Hades early on (e.g. if two wolves are lynched on the first day, the wolves would be able to kill off one villager at night, then have a majority of the votes for the daytime lynch). Of course, this would mean that there would be two wolves less between Athens and Sparta, so the villagers would have a better chance of coming out on top in the two 'main' cities.

It will be interesting to see how this works out - as CR says, the wolves, being able to communicate irrespective of where they are, have a big advantage over the villagers, who will be kept in the dark about a lot of what's going on...
MartinD is offline   Reply With Quote