View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 05:07 PM   #39
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Nothing quite so advanced -- I just made sure each city had its own Marathon Runner and Phoenix, and that the wolves were balanced between cities (same number of wolves in each city if the number of wolves is even, and one apart if the number of wolves is odd), and that's it.

Cool deal.

So it's possible for all the evil versions of roles to end up in the same city. Which will be pretty funny if the Evil Historian is in the same city as the Evil Hoplite (and they won't know it).

And so, if we assume four actual wolves, that means we have at least two wolves here. Only way to have one is if we back away from the four wolves concept and go with three. Does anyone see support for that? I suppose it's not out of the question to have three wolves and the EHist in a game of 19 players, especially with the advantages given to the wolves in this game. I would still prefer to go with the worst case scenario, though.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote