View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 08:37 PM   #55
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Okay, how about this: two Ephor candidates. We can make TheNorm be one. TheNorm is at the bottom of the list. I immediately jumped to the top of the list to pick a second candidate, but that's Abe, who picked out TheNorm. I'm not inclined to make the second Ephor candidate the guy who picked out TheNorm, which would be a ballsy play for a potential wolf to make, but not unheard of. So I drop down one and get Eaglefan.

Okay, so let's say we have TheNorm and Eaglefan be our Ephor candidates. Nothing set in stone, of course--if Athens wants different candidates, fine, but let's decide quick and work together to get it done.

Here's my plan. Six villagers will automatically vote publically and for either of these two candidates. It will be three votes for one, three votes for the other. The remaining three voters will not announce their votes, but merely send in the PM, and will choose from the two candidates. In that way, we get protection from wolf manipulation, but at least make the Ephor's identity a little more difficult to pin down.

I'll post the city list in the next post and lay out how this would go (ideally). As always, this is just an idea, I am throwing out there, so if anyone has an issue or sees a serious problem or has a better idea, please say so.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote