View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 03:47 PM   #247
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Athens Marathoner needs to leave for Sparta, right now if possible (not sure if it's an automatic flee, or if it's an action that only takes place at the deadline).

Doing so will tell us that Marathoner's allegiance--and thus PB's allegiance. And nabbing us a wolf, either now or down the road in Hades. And giving us a cleared villager.

If the Marathoner does not leave than we can probably figure PB is a cleared villager, and that the wolf Marathoner is in our midst, but not leaving, since then his role and identity would be revealed.

Further notes: Abe suggested even if we're winning the city, that we should abandon Athens and declare war on Sparta. The rules clearly state that would give the abandoned city to the wolves, so that is a wolf suggestion and makes Abe look pretty bad.

If PB is right that he was the lynch candidate, and he avoided the lynch by fleeing, than one of two things probably happens--one, no one is lynched, two, the second vote candidate gets lynched. If Poli was not #2 in votes (PB to confirm), then Poli has to have been night killed by the wolves (which doesn't clear him). He cannot have been duked--the duke (Ephor) was not yet elected there.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote