Old 04-22-2009, 01:19 PM   #488
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNorm View Post
Hey everyone!

Quote:
More often than not, I'm available around that timeframe--I'll be at work Tuesday-Friday at those times, but I can get online around that time.

Quote:
FYI--I have played this game before, even if it wasn't here. I'm not exactly new to this, so cut me some slack.

I do have to step out for a little while though and I can't guarantee I'll be back by 2pm, so...I don't know. I'm siding with EagleFan here, albeit with reservations. Gut feeling tells me he's a villager here.

vote Abe

Quote:
Nope.

It does but I see no way one of them isn't a wolf unless Schmidty was the marathoner and Abe is the last wolf.

IMO Me, PB, and Hoops are cleared. Abe is phoenix, that means one of them has to be the marathoner.

Quote:
Sheesh this is a pain in the ass--thanks for putting the noob in such a position to decide.

vote Abe

Quote:
unvote Abe

vote USFL

Quote:
roffle.
I was going to stick with my Day 1 vote (as good a theory as any when nothing seems too clear) but in the time that I wrote that up about three messages popped up asking if I'd vote for USFL instead (which IIRC you were leading the last minute charge on that). That's all it is.

Quote:
I find it funny that I'm under suspicion from you, is all. Posts 352-356 all happened while I was typing out my initial vote in post 357. Since a tie would just result in the village losing two people, I switched my vote to USFL as everyone was following your lead.

If you find something wrong with that, have a go then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
Does it seem liek martinD and TheNorm are both willing participants too much? Does that throw anyone else off like it does me?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote