View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 02:12 PM   #351
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 9 - We lose 6-33 at green Bay. S Haggans is knocked doubtful and LB Wilkerson is questionable.

Week 10 - BYE WEEK

Week 11 - We begin a long list of home games with few away games in here. Now I hope we can start winning some games.

We lose at home hosting the Lions, who we beat at their place, 17-29. Phil Green is our Game MVP with a 66 yard pick and return for a score for us. Ralph Barrett added a TD run for us. Irwin had 54 yards passing on the day. Ick. Meester had a pick.

QB McKnight is back next week.

Four of my Lbs are at questionable or worse. Glenn Ferguson is Out VERY LONG TERM and I IR him. I sign Nate Turnbull for the season.

Week 12 - We edge the Vikings 37-34. Mickey Baum is our Game MVP with 136 yards, 2 Tds, on 4 catches. McKnght also hit Prescott for a score.

Week 13 - We take out the Packers 27-14. DE Dennis Perry is Game MVP with 4 sacks. Rexin had a pick. Barrett had 132 yards and 2 score son 22 carries. McKnight hit Baum for a score and 187 yards on 8 catches. Barrett is NFL Offensive Player of the Week with 22 carries for 132 yards and 2 scores.

S Rexin is at questionable and will start though.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote