View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 11:02 AM   #571
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Can I ask how specific your PM was in saying that you would be useful on the mission? It seemed like the general thinking yesterday was that searchers would be the one whose specialty would be useful for the mission -- of course, we didn't know that organizing existed.

I'm asking because I'm trying to figure out TheNorm and Schmidty. As we approached mission deadline, TheNorm chose to go on the mission, but he didn't seem to have an inkling toward it -- he and I were back-and-forth about who would do which of the mission and oratory. Schmidty wasn't around before the mission deadline, so I guess he wasn't any help there.

Basically it said that tasks involving organization would get a benifit from my assistants of threefold a normal worker. SInce the mission was ORGANIZING a rescuie mission, I figured my specialty was in play... I am not sure as search makes sense there too, but I erred on the side of caution. My thinking was a little different than general thinking since I knew of the organizing specialty...I was hoping that the sypathizers may have not gotten that role, and were therefore unaware of its existance, therefore underestimating my (and hopefully others) effect on the mission.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote