View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 01:23 PM   #674
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNorm View Post
Haha, hilarious--what the hell's that supposed to mean? Just because I'm doing something I think will eventually help us out even if it isn't apparent now doesn't make me a sympathizer. But since the squeaky wheel needs the grease and as a show of good faith, I'll reveal (even though I've been hinting at it these last few posts).

unvote mission
go to food distribution

Hope I don't need a gun or anything for any future hunting expeditions. If so, I'll just use my bare hands.

If you seriously think I'm a weak link in any of these games, please feel free to vote me out and remove me, and I'll be more than happy to not participate any further.

If you're serious about all this, I think you're reading too much into it TheNorm. Clearly you had a reason you thought you could take advantage of the mission, all of us could, including the two other hunters. But adding a fourth person to the mission was making it almost certain we would fail today. That's clearly playing into the hands of the wolves. This is a game of suspicion and you painted a target on yourself. It's still very possible that you're a wolf, and playing this card to gain some sympathy. But if not, nobody's saying you are a weak link, we're just trying to win the game.

Thanks for moving your work.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote