View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 08:19 AM   #909
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
I'm free!!!

I hope that whatever they did to me was their only action but would not be surprised if there was a conversion attempt. They want to get the numbers so the earlier they can bring more on board the better.

It's late so I will comment more on what happened today (not on my situation as I didn't learn anything different than what was posted here) sometime tomorrow when I am a little more awake.

I don't think that any more than one sympathiser went on the mission yesterday. They probably went after me once they saw that they could shut us out from winning the camp. In hindsight I wish that I hadn't revealed my multiplier initially (or only said 2x) but hindsight is 20/20.

I am still suspicious of those who wanted to overload the camp tasks on day one (when it was much easier to gain the camps with fewer work hours reqauired) which would have kept the numbers down on the mission. Just by the description of that mission it sounded as if it could have helped us (saving trapped workers sounds like a way to help convince the workers to sign with us). On the other side, anyone pushing for going on the mission today should be looked at, when that was completely selfish (or wolfish).

Going to get some sleep.

But after being arrested it's game on!!!!

Here's what I was referring to. Now that I realize it's EF, that puts a much different spin on that comment. Are you saying that if you had not revealed your multiplier, you think we would have won the camp, or that you personally would not have been arrested?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote