View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 10:03 AM   #936
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

I can explain, like I did before. #1 Nothing about that mission, since it said "any player", read to me that searchers got a boost. #2 Items are going to be big in this game, I truly believe, since we all have a slot for it in our initial intro. #3 I agreed with Danny regarding screwing the camp that day because it seemed like too uphill a battle and #4 I felt that, knowing Abe's games, there were likely some very good items out there.

And yeah, with nine people on the camp already and me with a 1 point work unit thought I could be spared to try and find something (even admitted I was going to be selfish). But I gave in and worked and didn't bitch when asked to work on a different part (although not really asked, it was just put out there). If you look at my track record in games that have a mission component or activity component, I always try to enjoy the game dynamic and rarely follow the herd for the sake of following the herd. I believe the dynamic usually offers a nice reward of some type even with the risk (see our first mission that guaranteed we won the camp).
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote