View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 10:56 AM   #967
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
This is not pointed just at you Render, but at anyone who claims we didn't know we would fail before EagleFan's arrest. Before his arrest we had one extra man-hour beyond the requirements on all the jobs total.

One extra man-hour on all three jobs.

How is it not clear that this is not enough in a game with Sympathizers who can fake work? Even if Eagle Fan had not been arrested all it took was 1 wolf to fake and we lose. Those who went on the mission suggesting that they thought we were all set because we had one extra man hour make me wonder what they're thinking. We needed at least three extra man hours to at least make the wolves work at defeating us. That was fairly clear when you joined the mission, I thought.

And all I'm saying is that AT THAT TIME, it was not that clear. IMO. Obviously after the fact I was wrong, but remember also that on day 1 the MISSION guaranteed victory in the camp, part of my belief in the missions is the fact that this can happen again. If one of us had recovered an item that guaranteed victory in the camps AGAIN, we wouldn't be being bitched about, no?

Just because it rolled out one way and not the other does not put any more suspicion on those who went on the mission than it does on anyone else.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote