View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 12:38 PM   #1077
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
Can you give me a quick-and-dirty recap of why you think the bolded is the case?

Because frankly, I could make a pretty plausible case that 0 wolves went on the mission yesterday, given the course of the day's events.

My vote for you is because

A) Yes, you're talking a lot. I've always been of the ilk that there is a vocal wolf in play early in games.

B) You seem pretty intent on focusing the discussion to that set of 5 people while I could certainly see a case where that is a wolf looking to aim people towards a subset of villagers only to come back with the ol "look like we picked the wrong one!" after the fact.

I mean PB goes on the mission, is told not to, obliges, and this is his fault? Ditto Henry.

While I'll stop far short of saying they are for sure villagers of course, it seems to me they were pretty obliging in aiming to do what's best for the village regardless of their potentially erroneous initial read on the plan for the day.

Very quick and dirty: With two people on the mission, we were left vulnerable to one speicalist faking or being arrested in any one of the three fields. The more people on the mission, the easier it was for the wolves to sabotage, or not even have to if we sent too many.

The only reason I'm focusing on the mission people is that several of them seemed reluctant to shift off despite our worries that we would not have the numbers (remember we were not sure if Schmidty was an organizer until very, very late). There was a good chance that we would not even be able to cover the basic jobs right up until mission deadline and yet at one point we had four people on the mission and either not wanting to shift off, or not available. Thst was a very bad situation.

I included PurdueBrad just because someone brought him up this morning as a suspect. I would rank him last out of those five. I've just included everyone for benefit of analysis. I'm trying to offer something for the village to discuss. And of course as usual that makes me a target.

I'll say again I'M VERY HAPPY TO DISCUSS OTHER SUSPECTS IF SOMEONE WANTS TO CONTRIBUTE SOME. If I was a wolf I wouldn't be bothering doing all this discussion, since there is very little other discussion going on anyway. You can vote for me if you want, but I'm going to keep trying to find someone to vote for. I haven't found a target myself. I'm just digging.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote