View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 03:38 PM   #1175
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I didn't explain it real well, but here is case against Jackal at this point.

1. His activity level, he's never been this active as a villager.

2. His going on the mission and his reason for not switching. He said he didn't want to switch in case because the other two weren't on to switch with him. I also thought his reaction after getting an item was a bit off.

3. What he was saying and how he was saying it when Jeheinz and he were talking about my suggestion yesterday for all going on the mission. I agree completely with Jeheinz that it should gain me no trust as it only appears good in hindsight, but Jackal still is sticking to it that it would have been or throwing out some odd logic.

1. I'm sorry for being active? I have time for this game and I feel like being involved. If that's giving you a read, whatever, but I think that's kind of a silly reasoning.

2. What was wrong with my reaction? I didn't lie about it, and I didn't reveal unnecessary information to the wolves. It wasn't a gun, so there shouldn't be anyone who it applies to.

3. Did you read my posts? Especially the one where if we'd done your plan we presumably wouldn't know about the arrest or the division of work reports. You're saying you'd throw out both pieces of that info? I wasn't responding to heinz as a case against you, it was a case against not sending everyone on the mission.

I'm not going to be voting for you yet, but this all seems fishy. I'd hate to think you are a wolf for the third time in a row, so I'm gonna hope you're a misguided villager here.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote