View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 06:11 PM   #765
Radii
Head Coach

Next up we host a terrible norfolk state team:

Nov 21, 2020

at Florida State 73
Norfolk State 66

Moye with 20, Sneed with 10. We have huge foul problems... Sneed and McCants both have 4 fouls at the end and only play 20 and 17 minutes respectively. But that doesn't excuse the fact that they combine for 2 rebounds total. but, its a win.

Heh, and this team is not playing up to its ratings at all early. I hope this is something that can improve.

Nov 25, 2020

Miami OH 77
at Florida State 73

Moye 24, Sneed 13... we lose an overtime contest to a 77 OVR rated Miami OH team.

we're 3-2 now, and our next game is a huge one, though with the inconsistent start we're off to I'm worried about it. We're hosting Pittsburgh, who early on is the #3 team in the nation.

We also play Pitt on the final day before the early signing period opens. It still looks like we're a lock to land our 5* SF from Hollywood, FL.

The SG from Wilmington that we're after we have at 97%. There's little chance we can get him to 100% by the end of next week, and if Clemson offers him they'll steal him away.

The PF from California that I shied away from because of potential interest from UCLA and Arizona... I've got him at 97% without making him an offer. UCLA and Arizona are up there too but also haven't offered. There's a better than average chance that if I switch targets and drop off the SG from wilmington... that I can land the star big man. The guard looks noticeably better though, I really want him if I've got any shot at all. I decide to do nothing right away, and will re-evaluate mid-week next week before the end of the signing week.

Last edited by Radii : 04-30-2009 at 06:25 PM.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote