View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 11:47 PM   #796
Radii
Head Coach

I noticed it before the last game but forgot during the game... Moye has a strained quad and is day to day for the next 2-3 weeks. The rest of the regular season but bcak to full strength for the ACC tournament. I'll keep a close eye to see if that effects his jump shot noticibly. It would be a good explanation for him being the only player not playing like a superstar vs NC State.

Also, I have decided to keep Barrett in the starting lineup for the rest of the season. The fact that I seem to be able to score better with him than with Ozier tips the scales in his favor.

Media poll going into the final week of recruiting:

1. Florida
2. North Carolina
3. Seton Hall
4. Indiana
5. Clemson
16. Virginia Tech
23. Ohio

I assume we're close to the top 25. Our RPI skyrockets up to #19. We're 5-3 vs the top 50 and 5-2 vs 51-100 now.

clemson is actually in a bit of a freefall. After starting the ACC season 10-0, they've lost 3 in a row, to Virginia Tech, Wake Forest and Maryland. This week they play North Carolina. They have no starters hurt at present time.

UNC is 11-2 in conference play, we are 10-2, Clemson is 10-3. NCSU is 4th at 8-5. There is a chance that our final game ofthe season, in Chapel Hill, will be for the ACC Regular season title. I have almost no hope of winning that I assume, but I'll certainly be playing it if there is anything on the line.

but first, a big week, a road contest at #16 Virginia Tech, and a home game vs Maryland, a 20 win team that has struggled to a 7-6 ACC record so far.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote