View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 10:09 AM   #3801
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
BK, something that Danny said struck me when he joked about Lathum possibly being the last wolf. For the wolf team to be getting these advantages, what are the odds that there really are more than two wolves?

Everything in this game, to some degree, has had a cause and effect. We won five villages which caused us to get so many soldiers. We had Mother Jones would caused us to get a bonus of so many soldiers. I assume, to some degree, the same is true for the wolves. However, I'm wondering if it is less tied to number of soldiers and more tied to number of events, meaning two things. They stopped us four times, they have four events. It also likely means that they have a lot less soldiers than I had been counting on.

At this point, I would say send 2500-3000 if you don't think they have another event and we'll face soldiers on the battlefield.

If you do think they have another event, send 6. I mean, eventually they'll run out and our numbers should crush them. I would assume that, no later than phase 3 today, we will actually see their soldiers on the battlefield.

Also, talking numbers. This game probably started 9-2 which means we're likely to 6-2 now, still a decent cushion. I just don't want to keep watching us slip (unless its the smart play, like phase 2 yesterday).

So my realization is that the only thing we have on ourside is our workers. We don't want to run out of workers, but we can't afford to keep losing rounds and so I think we should send out even more than the 2500 we sent yesterday. Maybe after a victory we can start to reassess but I really feel like we need to use the resources at hand and that just happens to be the workers.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote