View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 08:52 PM   #1416
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I have the opposite view of this. Actually completely opposite. DT's posts are bothering me. He was more than happy to be the first person to jump on PB after you did last night and he only started talking about EF after myself and Autumn did. His vote was still on PB during that time. Then after the lynch today, DT made the post which I quoted earlier where he appeared to me to be taking credit for something that felt to me he was trying to slide into.

I'm not more convinced that DT is bad than Telle, she is still my target tomorrow, but I definitely am not extending my trust of today's EF's vote much further than Autumn right now until I have more time to review.

you should keep in mind that you're always suspicious of me though

i could reveal as the seer and you would still probably claim that i was bad

I left my vote on PB while discussing EF? Yeah, cuz we were like...at least 6 hours away from deadline (i forget what time it was exactly). Moving my vote willy nilly at that point does nothing, particularly because idk if we know what the tiebreaker might be.

For all we know, lathum's ability may have been triggered by getting enough of us to follow him on a vote, so maybe there was nothing wrong with my vote? Not like it got a roled villager lynched or anything. As a matter of fact, my eventual vote (quite early) helped us lynch a wolf.

And I would argue that Autumn and I and you to some extent, started discussing EF as a potential wolf at about the same time. I'm not about to go back and look at timestamps to verify that, but that is the way that it "felt" to me.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote