View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 11:25 AM   #2091
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Walk through that thought, then. What was Lathum's agenda on Day 2 if he was a wolf? If he wanted to try and get a non-wolf lynched there are probably better ways of doing it than the route he took. So what was he trying to accomplish?

lets look at what he actually did.

he shot a vote out at 20 minutes into the day and used a very nebulous defense about why. he could easily have been taking advantage of the "no information about your role" mechanic as a means of a cover.

he backpedaled away from his own vote the entire day, saying he would like the other vote for EF better...i wish i had more time to go back and check the timings of his various statements...was he covering his tail by agreeing with the EF votes after they already started to gain some momentum?

he claims that the outcome of the day was advantagous to not only him, but the village as a whole, but we have yet to see anything to validate that point

on day 2, i said i detected the manipulations of a very good wolf...my initial thoughts were it was Hoops (which it still may be), but my short list included Lathum, Barkeep, and Poli. of those, barkeep is obviously out, but I think you will agree that this strategy is well within Lathums vaunted wolfy skillset.

as to why would he be so daring on day 2...he knows he needs to make a move to get in the COT early...he will get heat for being alive too long (which has now started)...he needed to make a play fast in order to give himself cover when that heat starts to come down
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote