View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 01:27 PM   #2857
hoopsguy
General Manager

Day 5 setup - assumption is that the wolves know that MartinD is the seer going into the day. Telle has been on block every day and has already drawn heat from the seer. It is clearly in their best interests to keep him quiet for one more day so they can night kill him.

#2452 - Poli continues his crusade against Telle, was started the night before when he called out for others to join him on the vote. At some point I would love to know how he was so sure when he wasn't the seer.

#2472 - Lathum puts a vote on me

#2476 - I put a vote on Clap, vote stays there for duration.

#2481 - Lathum moves to Saldana

#2494 - Saldana moves it to Lathum

#2501 - Chief votes Clap. At this point, do the wolves want to see Telle lynched? I'm not sure. Chief's vote stays for duration.

#2509 - Dubb votes Saldana

#2513 - Autumn votes Clap, says later he was following me and Chief (little nervous about this as the wolves know who is the seer right now, but still have Autumn pretty high on personal trust list)

#2521 - Abe votes for me

#2558 - MartinD votes Telle, which he has done pretty consistently for a couple of days now. But he has not revealed as the seer. I think by this point they are more or less ready to see Telle die just to keep MartinD from revealing and publishing his list.

#2587 - Telle votes for Clap, puts him in lead.

#2590 - PF votes Telle, tying it up again. PF did vote for Telle the previous day as well.

#2593 - Jackal votes for Saldana, introducing a new candidate to the vote

#2595 - Abe unvotes me, votes Telle into lead by one. I do not think there is a history of voting for Telle here.

#2598 - MT votes Clap, tying the vote one more time

#2604 - Saldana unvotes Lathum, votes Telle into lead 6-5. He has voted for Telle on D3, but I think that is only time.

#2614 - Lathum unvotes Saldana, votes Telle to push lead to 2. I don't think he has voted Telle previously but will double-check.

#2622 - Dubb unvotes Saldana, votes Telle, lead now 3. Again, will check previous votes but I'm really not suspecting Dubb right now.

#2635 - MT unvotes Clap, votes Telle. Once again, voting records to check.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote