View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 03:45 PM   #2930
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
I can't do more than list facts. Anyone who thinks this is how I like to play a wolf just doesn't know me. I win as a quieter less in front wolf, so why would I change it when we have 21 players on day one? Come on now. There are numerous roles in previous games that would allow me to make the claim I made about Bk and my role. And I was right, btw.

You think I would break a tie in a close race with a wolf on the line? You are silly. I have never given up a fellow wolf like that ever. I think that is poor wolf play. I certainly wouldn't do it when I'm not around later to unvote and go elsewhere if a reason presents itself.

Here is the best reason. NO ONE can question this or doubt this. On this I am unassailable.

I would NEVER allow a Night Two kill of a player who was coming back after a very long hiatus or brand new barring them revealing as a valuable role. I would NEVER do that to a player, EVER.

If you think that I, as a wolf, would ever be party to allowing AlanT to get night killed as the first night kill in the game, then you are deluded.

I can't imagine a role that would allow you to know BK was good on day one unless it was a lovers type role, which it obviously wasn't.

Who is on your distrust list then? I have to pick among mine, and if you claim not to be a wolf, who would you suggest i vote?
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote