View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 10:32 PM   #3098
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
No pass from me. He's on my current suspect list. Lathum, PF, Poli, Dubb. I think only one of those is probably good, though I'll have to take the night to evaluate DT's actions and see if I was wrong about him.

Just incase I'm the target tonight which I doubt since you are so dead set on lynching me I want to get this out there. I think it is much more likely that one of PF, Lathum, and Poli is a wolf than all of them. I'm guessing one of them and then Hoops/CR at this point. I would be shocked if Lathum is a wolf with those two the way he has been going at it with Hoops.

The Hoops/CR play makes sense when they did it. We have to assume they did it to take the heat off Hoops so he wasn't going to be the lynch, that brings it down to 6/3(it worked). They take their chances today hoping to get through on the reveal/BS again and if it works, which it looks like a good chance right now that it will yet again that brings it down to 4/3. At that point they critisize(sp?) someone during the night phase and the voting is 3/3. I think it was end game strategy and I want this out there incase I am the target tonight.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote