View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 08:50 AM   #3130
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Part of it has to do with Lathum's argument about why kill PF over you or CR if you two are linked and are good.

Part of it has to do with a "vibe" I'm getting off your posts similar to the last game I played when you were a wolf.

Although to be honest, the survival of Lathum this deep into the game, and the fact that he has been persistantly criticized and thus hasn't had to defend any votes, does give me pause and make me think about voting for him.

I want to see how this thing develops.

They killed Jackal, not PF.

DT (I'll actually call you that instead of MT today because I'm not looking to antagonize you in the middle of a really meaningful decision), I think that you are a villager. I'm not sure, but if push comes to shove today I am guessing you are a good guy.

If the wolves feel like they can get me or Chief in the lynch today, then there was no need to kill us last night. If they don't, then they can take one of us out tonight and hope that we are lovers (I would not say one way or the other on this because that would potentially damage the integrity of the game). The result is the same in the long term for them because they still have the numbers at 4-3 if we are not lovers or 3-3 and over if we are.

The conclusion there is that it didn't make a difference for them today, other than the fact that they knew going into today that Chief and I are really unlikely to vote for one another, barring some kind of major revelation last night. I didn't have one and I hope Chief did not either.

So they made their voting a little tougher today in that Chief and I would likely be a little harder than the norm to vote off during the day. But why not try and if it doesn't work out they get their hands dirty on N7 instead of N6? It is not like Chief or I have particularly good voting records. It is not as if we have trust outside of each other, for all intents and purposes.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote