View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 11:28 AM   #3173
hoopsguy
General Manager

DT does not have any posts in the three hours prior to the deadline. I did not go back any further than that. So he may have missed a good chunk of Day 1 entirely, rather than just not voted.

Earlier I had maintained that the wolves would talk with each other and not let one of their members miss a day where one of their members (EF) was on the line and another one (Telle) was creeping up the standings late. But maybe he just was not at his machine?

OK, the other pro-DT point I had was back on Day 4 (I think) where DT had put a vote on Telle vs Lerri that cut the margin to 6-3. It was right after Autumn had made it 6-2. I suggested that DT would not want to be part of potentially creating a run on Telle that day. It was not like D5 where they had identified the seer. The wolves would have thought Lerri was a villager.

So the only real explanation for DT putting his vote in here was that he thought it was safe to bury a vote on a wolf then, only to see a run emerge behind him? He was around at the deadline and did (along with Dubb) switch the votes when Lerri made a move to tie it up with Telle one minute before deadline.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote