View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 11:34 AM   #33
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnebwsu View Post
-Regardless of the final league setup, I think the commish should mandate the minimum number of games that a user must play against a human team. In the current NOFL, I'd mandate a total of 3 games against humans in the regular season. If you play 2 human opponents in-conference, then you must play 1 opponent out-of-conference. If you play zero in-conference human opponents, then you must play 3 non-conference human opponents. I think making this a rule from the outset is very important, so everyone is on the same page as to what the league expects from them. The online sports league experience is new to many people (myself included) and what some may think is "obvious" in a online multiplayer environment may not be as clear to people who don't play in these leagues all the time.

As an aside to this, I think it's also important that for the conferences which have divisions, we need to either have all teams in one division (if there's three users) or two in each (with four). No one should have an easy path to the conference championship. Yeah I'm looking at you Detox.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote