View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 06:50 PM   #111
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

November 15, 2011 -

Had a great 21st birthday. However, now I'm very upset to see that the Pirates allowed some of our best players to become free agents including: SS Jack Wilson (if they allow Woods to become the SS I'm finding a way to demand a trade), C Ryan Doumit (at least Blake is a good replacement), and most importantly closer Matt Capps (Great, I can look forward to many more blown saves.)

Decemeber 16, 2011 -

The club signed RF Ryan Church to a 2 year deal for just over 5 million. Not a bad move at all. If they re-sign Capps, I won't demand a trade, but otherwise I'm moving in that direction.

January 10, 2012 -

Today, they re-signed Jack Wilson to a 3 year deal for just under 12 million. Whew. Now, if we can just get Capps signed.

January 12, 2012 -

Matt signs with the Rays for 2 years and 9 million I can't blame him, they are a heck of an organization.

Chad Tracy signs with the Yankees for 4 million over 3 years.

Feb 2, 2012 -

The organization never signs a closer, apparently, they are planning on turning the job over to Johan Vega who had a good year in AAA this past year.

I decide to stick with the club for now, but I will ask for a trade sometime in the next year if they don't make some better moves.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 05-24-2009 at 06:51 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote