View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 11:00 AM   #54
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
Thinking about this a little more, I think the create a team conference is the way to go, either with a conference that has a round-robin schedule, or one that is split into two 6 team divisions with a conference championship. And I think a smaller (8ish teams) owner base is better than 12, as long as you get dedicated owners.

I wouldn't mind a round-robin league with a slower schedule, since playing humans is more interesting than playing the computer. I know it's more logistically difficult to get humans playing eachother regularly.

I think the problem with an OD in Madden is that the seasons are so long (17 weeks + playoffs + exhibition games (if you play them)), and the offseason is more complicated and long as well. So probably NCAA works better for ODs anyhow, at least in my book, unless they let you keep playing after the next version of Madden comes out.

Truthfully, Madden wouldn't have recruiting so it shouldn't take as long, and I'd propose simming 4 set weeks a season or something of that sort.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote