View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 11:28 AM   #594
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Dubb- Assuming you for seer carries, which it definitely should, I've broken the list into two parts. You scan one from your part, I'll scan one from mine and we'll compare notes in the morning. This should keep them from immediately hitting who we scan.

Dubb's list:

Schmidty
PurdueBrad
Hoopsguy
Danny
USFLTecmo
Chief Rum
Lerriuqs

My list:

Tyrith
ntn
Martin
Lathum
Telle
Racer
saldana

Dubb, I purposely left myself on your list in case you want to double-check me. I'm not double-checking you as we've had no counter-reveal for duke and therefore left you off my list.

PB, I want to trust you, but IF I do end up seer I would want to be extra careful in what I believe from you. While you may not end up being one of my first targets I would insist that since you posted these two lists and that since I would be the one with the absolutely correct scans that you allow me to scan your list and you take the one you delegated for me. I would feel better about this in the off chance you are a wolf. Otherwise I will most likely burn my first scan on you.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote