View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 06:22 AM   #11
BigDPW
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
BC and NC State played a low scoring, close defensive matchup through 3 quarters. The score was still 10-10 pretty far into the second half. The momentum swung BC's way in the 4th after the turnover bug bit the Wolfpack. The Eagles just protected the ball the rest of the 4th and walked away with a 27-17 win.

Good game BigDPW. Your run defense was fantastic, I really had no where to go all game long. Before Haden took that short pass all the way I thought we would go deep into the 4th quarter locked up 10-10.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Until the last 4 minutes or so I thoroughly enjoyed this game. We both mades a couple big plays but it was pretty close to the vest most of the way as we pretty much broke up 99% of the big play opportunities through 3 quarters. We each had an opportunity to take the division lead with a win. It was a sluggfest basically that was low scoring then I made a couple bonehead throws backed up to my own endzone in the 4th quarter with my poorly rated QB (Russell Wilson) and BC made me pay a severe cost.

I congratulate Ironhead on a great game the other night. You played a great fair game. I think you will do a great job representing our division against UVA in the ACC Title game.

I may just start the true freshman the rest of the way now at QB. RW threw some on the run late and the ball literally was about 10-15 yards off target.
BigDPW is offline   Reply With Quote