View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 11:57 AM   #141
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

June 2, 2012 -

Tonight I get the start at home against the Brewers. I try to put the call from my agent out of my mind and concentrate on the game. Both clubs are 24-31.

I start off the game striking out Tony Gwynn, Jr. with a 0-2 changeup. 1-2-3 1st.

Fielder starts off the 2nd by hitting a 1-0 Fastball just over the right center field wall. I thought McLouth was going to make a highlight catch. That was Fielder's 16th of the year. I bounce back by striking out Velez with a 2-2 fastball just below the knees.

Struckout their pitcher on 3 straight fastballs to start the 3rd. Struck out Gwynn with a 2-2 changeup.

To start the 4th, Braun hits a low 1-2 fastball to left center for a homer. That is his 12th of the year.

Struck out Ransom with a 1-2 fastball outside for the 2nd out of the 5th.

Gwynn bunts to start the 6th. I play the bunt perfectly, but throw it into right field to allow Gwynn to get to 2nd. Gamel hits a 2-2 fastball to deep left and off the wall for a RBI double. Braun with a shot back up the middle for a RBI single. 4-0 at the end of 6.

Struck out their pitcher with a 1-2 slider for the 2nd out of the 7th. Ozzie pulls me after a 1-2-3 7th.

We lose the game 10-2 as Braun hit 2 more homers off our pen.

7 IP, 6 H, 4 R, 3 ER, 6 K, 0 BB.

I can't wait to get traded out of here.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote