View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 06:16 PM   #1371
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Catching up. I've had a crazy busy day flying from Boston to Seattle, then having to get my dog and cat and try to get settled.

I will likely be quiet early on. Most of the long time players will tell you games like this take me a few days to wrap my brain around.

A couple of early thoughts.

This whole cultist=wolf thing seems to easy, without having a grasp of the rules, it seems BK would have something in place to prevent that from being so simple.

Hoops worries me. It seems he could be making this play as the cunning, become seer and buy himself a few days and some false scans that would cause us all kinds of problem.

I really don't like EF's game. Comes out early and claims wolf, then goes after me, then swaps to Dubb, it just seems like he is creating alot of confusion for confusions sake. He is also seemingly trying to set up some Duke/ tie showdown which seems to me would burn our Duke on day 1.

Quote:
Vote DT seer

I guess we should have 2 candidates and Hoops gives me the willies

Quote:
Unvote believe DT
believe Hoops as seer

Obviously DT isn't getting elected so I may as well ensure hoops does

Quote:
Dubb must be playing some end game scenerio or something.

I am the other seer. I scanned Hoops N1 and he came up good, I scanned CR N2 and he also came up good. I scanned Racer N3 and he came back wolf.

My guess is it is 6-5 and they are trying to get an uncleared villager with a history as a wolf lynched.

I mean ask yourselves why they waited until now to claim I was scanned.

VOTE RACER

Alright, I was hoping to catch Lathum in a lie but didn't (i.e. still acting like he was worried about Hoops after Day one). He mentions he's weary of Hoops day one, but no mention after that.

He did end up voting for Hoops as seer on day one, but to be fair, I did the same thing after DT had no chance of getting the role.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote