View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 12:04 AM   #68
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnebwsu View Post
Who's the preseason favorite to win a 32-team league championship? I'd vote for Sun Tzu.

:Blushes: I'll thank you for that for two reasons. First off as a sincere thanks for the compliment on my "stick skills" I guess...though I'd like to think gametime strategy has something to do with it too. Secondly, a real big thanks for putting the bullseye on my back...mucho appreciated .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnebwsu View Post
As long as we don't sim any games, put me down as a definite with the Bengals. If it's decided to sim, then I'll remain on the fence for a bit longer (as Cincy).

Now Kingsneb, I must to say that I'll be very dissapointed if you don't participate in this league. You have earned mine and a lot of other peoples respect in the NCAA league/s, and I think you add a lot to whatever league you're in. Trust me I'm not crazy about the simming a few games idea either, but if we worked out before every season that every human owner had an equal amount of games simmed, I don't think it would benefit any one owner more than another. So, I'm asking you to be a part of the league if for nothing else than so I can enjoy it better...by beating you...again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglesFan27 View Post
If he is willing, I think DeToxRox would be a good commish.

Seconded