View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 08:35 PM   #658
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
Hell yes, I agree 100% which is why I advocate jailing them so we can see their allegience. If I really had a strong conviction on someone, I'd say we should lynch them to cut out the middle-man (the king). But as you stated very well above, we have to use what little we have to make a good decision. And at this point, regrettably, it's the only thing of any substance whatsoever I can come up with.

I think it cuts both ways. Some believe the strategy of jailing is without a question the best option, to the point they believe those who oppose it are suspicious. Others believe stating anything at all with conviction, including basing suspicion on strategy discussion on Day One.Five (if you know what I mean) is suspicious, because only one set of people in the game at this point are likely to really know anything.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote