View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 02:03 PM   #239
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

August 2, 2014 -

Adam Jones just tore a ligament in his finger. His season might be over. Daniel or David Murphy is going to end up playing center most of the year and neither one is as quick as Jones, so I'm expecting some let down.

Aug 3, 2014 -

Tonight, I get the start in Toronto. We've lost a few and are now 57-53. We desperately need a win tonight.

Lacey and Markakis with RBI's in the top of the 1st. 2-0.

Struck out Rios with a 3-2 fastball for the 2nd out of the 1st. Struck out Vernon Wells with a 2-2 fastball to end the inning.

Jacobs with a line drive to left center to start the 2nd. That is a double for him. Rolen pops up to Mathis behind the plate for the 1st out. Nunez grounds to short, Flores looks back the runner, and throws over to 1st. The next batter pops up to me to end the inning.

Struck out Gaby Sanchez with a 2-2 slider to start the 3rd inning. With a runner on 3rd, I strike out Rios with a 2-2 fastball to end the inning.

Murphy with a RBI in the 5th. 3-0 lead.

Nunez with a solo homer off me on the first pitch of the 5th. 3-1.

Struck out Rios to start the 6th. 1-2-3 6th.

Scott Rolen with a solo homer to start the 7th. 3-2. Mike pulls me after that. Hopefully, the pen can hold my lead. They get the job done! We win the game 4-3.

My record rises to 11-5.

6 IP, 5 H, 2 ER, 0 BB, 5 K.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote