View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 02:51 PM   #1561
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post
Eh, let's just do away with the handshake line. If you want to show respect to an opponent after the series, just go into his locker room or to his house and give him a blowjob. Nobody will feel forced to do it, so it'll only be done by the players who want to participate, and nobody will get mad if it doesn't happen.

I've gotta say, though, I'd love to hear a player say afterwards, "I can't believe I sucked his friggin' dick."

In Crosby's case, the players would have to give him and Lemieux a blow job, eh? They do live in the same house, after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
Yes!

I guess they perceive it as a lack of respect. The mob whacks people for this kind of thing! Just think about poor Spider in Goodfellas. People don't like to get the high hat.

Still, it's a stupid thing to be annoyed about. The Wings are coming across as pissy and a bunch of sour grapes. There are plenty of other reasons not to like Sidney Crosby. People should be focused on those.

Perhaps this deserves its own thread, hmmm?

In any case, I am with Pumpy on this one. I don't really care about the handshake issue, it is just funny watching how people react over it. It is the offseason now, let's move past this handshake garbage already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud
None of this shit is personal. It's the internet.
RomaGoth is offline   Reply With Quote