View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 01:27 PM   #152
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
Sadly, that's the conclusion I'm headed towards.

I really do think that the Madden guys have the right attitude and are headed in the right direction.

But I feel like they should have probably just held off on Online Franchise, rather than release it like this. The more I learn, the more it seems like it is a steaming pile.

The NCAA guys seem to be clueless. However, I really liked OD this year. If they can manage to not completely screw it up (like they seem to have possible done with the micro-transactions) things would be fine.

Right now my mind may be headed towards just getting Madden, but only for offline. Which sucks. I thrive off of online play. It is very difficult for me to get into a game these days solo.

Sadly I'm heading the same way. Online is fun when playing the right people but madden seems so far ahead of ncaa that I leaning back towards passing on ncaa and geetting madden solely for offline play and the occasional exhibition game against friends.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote