View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 08:49 AM   #2156
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
I would really like to debate this so I have more to go on for future games. Do we really think the lack of voting records had to do with the jail mechanic? As far as I can tell both players that were jailed were freed very shortly after they were jailed as cleared villagers. This would be the time to re-evaluate the voting record.

I think the non-relevance of the voting record had very little to do with the jail mechanic and very much to do with the landslide votes. Of the 8 votes atleast half of them had every player vote for the same person(or atleast it seemed this way). That is why the village had nothing to go on. It had little to do with the jail mechanic.

I think the bigger issue is figuring out what if anything caused all of the landslide votes.

My POV on it was that we would still have voting information, even on the jailed people, we just got it a couple of days later than we normally would have. And the ability to have "do-overs" on early vote-getters was a huge benefit to the village.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote