View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 08:31 PM   #5
ColtCrazy
College Starter

For most of the 1st half, it looked as if it would be another great Colorado-A&M matchup. Score was tied at 14 midway through the 2nd. Both teams had some opportunities in this half and A&M finally got up 21-14. Then, one of the weirdest plays I've seen in NCAA. About 10 seconds left in the half, I get the ball back off an interception. I run one of my standard spread passing plays and kc has the deep routes covered. I dump it to the little curl route receiver and he breaks a couple of tackles and runs it 77 yards for the TD before the half. I'm sure that made a huge difference. A&M up 2 scores and we got the ball to start the 2nd half. A&M goes on to win 42-22.

I have one HUGE gripe about this game though. There is no option for mass subs. I hate scoring more against humans when the game is decided (and especially good guys like kc)...so I hope that explains my odd play calling in the end on offense. Once the game was decided it seems my guys were breaking tackles that normally wouldn't have.

At any rate, kc, you are a great opponent. Anytime you just want to play for fun, look me up.
ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote