View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 06:41 PM   #3365
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

My Sister's Keeper (4/10) I am a huge Jodi Picoult fan but they really dropped the ball on this movie. I believe that movies should be as close to the books as possible, seeing as how the book was deemed good enough to make a movie out of in the first place. The end of the book My Sister's Keeper was fabulous and gut wrenching and the movie changed it 100%. I think I need to stop watching movies after I have read its book

Changeling (8.5/10)
Went into this movie not expecting much and was pleasantly surprised. I am a huge fan of movies that stick to the truth as much as possible and this movie was 95% dead on. Jeffery Donovan was a great bad ass and Angelina Jolie did a good job portraying a fragile mother.

Tropic Thunder 4/10 Movie had a few good parts, especially the dancing at the end by Tom Cruise but over all it was a pretty stupid movie. I didn't know Ben Stiller could get so buff, he looked pretty impressive and Jack Black's character was annoying and unbelievable

Confessions of a Shopaholic 7/10 It was a very cute movie for a chick flick. I like Isla Fisher and thought she was wonderful.... Being a huge Dave Ramsey fan I thought this movie had a good message for young girls who dont think when they use their credit card.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote