View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 11:07 AM   #1
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

WW XCIX: Seville High, Book Two: The Janitor Lives!!! Game Over - Blakekin Win!!!!

Hello folks and welcome back to the WW game that is the coolest. This game is a sequel to my Short Game, Seville High, Book One, which at a whopping 8 pages, should definitely keep you up all night. You can find it here. Reading it is not required, and just for fun (WW Small Game: Seville High, Book One: The Janitor of Death - GAME OVER, Blakekin Win - Front Office Football Central)

This was initially designed to be a quick game based around new and various roles and such. It was not intended to be a complex set of rules or anything like that, just a lot of fun. I think that game reads really well, and so, I decided to hammer out some rules for Book Two of the Seville High series.

A new teen novelist has decided to create a new series of books for pre-teens called Seville High. Book One – The Janitor of Death sold pretty well. Although the storyline was a bit formulaic, the fact that the villains won was interesting to audiences. As such, the writer has been retained to write Book Two – The Janitor Lives!

You folks will be assigned roles in the storyline, and will be asked to play those roles in the thread. There are no major rule innovations here, just a fun storyline and some fun write-ups. Instead of Day and Night, the storyline is divided into chapters. Odd numbered chapters feature attempts by the students of Seville High to find the Blakekin. Even numbered chapters feature attempts by the Blakekin to kill another student, and those special students who may be able to find or stop them one on one.

(If it helps, just think of Chapter One, Three, Five, Seven, etc as Day, and Chapter two, Four, Six, etc as Night).

Odd Numbered Chapters will have a deadline of 9 pm EST
Even Numbered Chapters will have a deadline of 1 am EST

I expect the game will start on Monday, Jul 20th, but that could get pushed back if 24 goes long.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 07-29-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote