View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 08:18 PM   #93
Ramzavail
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fo View Post
I really liked Retro Game Challenge, the games themselves were good (the Haggle Man series my favorite probably) plus the in-game magazines previews and cheat codes, the conversations with the other kid before/after gaming sessions, as a whole RGC has a lot charm.

I want the sequel (which has a lot more games and moves into the 16-bit era!) to be localized but this is unlikely after the sales of the first game.

Yea, I'm really have a great time with it. There's a sequel?

SI - as for Galactrix the idiots at Gamestop put the first Puzzle Quest in the box and I didn't realize it until Sunday, so I just ended up returning it today with Fire Emblem. I don't have the patience anymore for a game like Fire Emblem and I just can't find myself playing a game with the stylus. The first puzzle quest demanded it so I assume the second one did as well.

Next game - I want to check out is The World Ends With You, but apparently its hard to find around these neck of the woods.

I am having a fun time with the newest Castlevania.

I did pick up Elder Scrolls Oblivion (game of the year version) for $25 new at Gamestop after I went to a wedding on Saturday and they were ranting and raving about it for about 2 hours.
Ramzavail is offline   Reply With Quote