View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 09:25 AM   #298
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
I have been sitting on a bit of informatiohn as I am stumped if I should say anything or not. I guess it doesn;t do any harm in saying though and the wolves already know it.

I was slutted in chapter two. Saw the PM and thought it meant I was night killed but when I opened it I was told that I was slutted and would not be able to perform a night action. This is actually good for us as it was a wasted action on their part.

I fully expect to be killed during the next night phase to keep us from forming a CoT. As long as they go after me it buys our seer a couple nights to scan and our bodyguard a couple nights to attempt a block.

Yeah, I'd say there would be no reason I can think of to withhold that information, so it's good that you shared it. Since there's no guarantee that the slut Blakekin is in the game or even if there is it's possible they could choose to enslut a fellow wolf, it's possible you could be a wolf lying about it. Unlikely perhaps, just saying that it's not a guarantee that you're trusted with this information being presented. At this point I'm ok going along with it and the truth will come out soon enough with lynches or scans.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote