View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 10:31 AM   #460
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Yep, but your approach to reviewing the suspects seems kind of random. And you are one of the people who I think has a potentially pro-Danny vote on Day 1 at a point where it would have made sense for the wolves to try and slow down momentum on Danny. So that was the basis for the vote here.

I'm certainly willing to listen to discussions on other students. As you say, we only have suspects, not cleared folks.

I've found EF to be somewhat suspicious as well but I'm withholding judgment on that for the moment. Here would be my rebuttal to your comments though...doesn't nearly everyone preach how we don't learn anything from runaways and try to keep things close unless there's an obvious target? I could see someone making the opposite argument if he piled on Danny with no cause and he turned out to be a villager.

I also lean towards distrusting Jackal a bit with his late vote and comments of looking for a tie, although I realize like I said yesterday I could just as easily point the finger at myself for that since I actually placed the tying vote. Having read Lathum's comments on tying votes and the difference between D1 / D2, in future situations I would not tie up the vote at the end as I did D1 unless there was a clearly known tiebreaker mechanism. Chalk it up to the WW learning process.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote