View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 12:41 PM   #483
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
EF, I was initially thinking of looking at either the Danny or Pass voters but there are four unknowns on each (I'm treating myself as a known, but if you don't then there are five unknowns on Pass D1) - those are probably not any better odds than hitting a wolf with random selection.

Now, if you assume that there would be two Blakekin on Pass Day 1 - in an attempt to keep the Blakekin alive for another day - then the odds get interesting. As in, better than random. I'm not convinced that this is the case, but I think that the wolves would prefer to keep their numbers elevated, all things being equal.

This is a very good point and one which I want to explore. There are five people on Pass on day 1: Claph, Hoops, EF, Jackal, and JAG

I am in favor of voting for any of those five basically, although it looks like my JAG vote has no legs. That being said, it looks like the best push will be the EF-Hoops runoff which could be highly rewarding or highly damaging for us (take out a good wolf or take out a good villager). I'll keep my placeholder where it is at for now but will probably have to move it prior to leaving for football (softball) tonight.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote