View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 07:08 AM   #3453
miked
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarcone View Post
And? You are so willing to believe a man made tool. How do you know those fossils arent 6000 years old? Why do they have to be 6 million years old?

You are reading a book that says 6 million years old, other people are reading a book that says 6000 years old. But they are crazy or lunatics?

Sometimes it's better to have people think you are a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Combined with your bogus Obama's christian vs. muslim post (with paraphrased, out of context quotes), we are heading down the pooper.

Anyway, I believe in God and evolution, but one is faith and the other is science. My problem is the people advocating that creationism be taught in science class, or that people brand the front of their text books with disclaimers and such. When I was growing up, my book called it the Theory of Evolution and the Theory of Relativity. It was fairly clear that these scientific theories, and unlike creationism, testable. Not saying the Miller-Urey experiment was the be all and end all, but testable.