View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 08:30 AM   #177
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Well, if winning games is as easy as Kwhit and you suggest.. I guess you are right, we would be foolish to even try it any other way.

I can't help but think that things usually aren't quite that easy though. I don't see why the wolves would allow us to keep rolling a "winning" lineup out day after day without picking off players and forcing us to change things up. I also would guess if we have several roles, the wolves likely have some kind of role that would hamper our ability to score points as well.

I guess I'll consider your point some here, it just doesn't really pass the sniff test for me right now though. I can't see how a WW game would be that easy of a set up. I honestly feel that you all are taking the best case scenerio for winning games and placing too much assumption on that ending up being the norm.

I'm certainly not saying it's easy. But while we have the numbers to field a strong team, it benefits us to be conservative with out lynches (in other words, don't just blindly vote for someone on day 1). The wolves will make night kills to get rid of our players for sure (especially once we start winning).
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote