View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 03:36 PM   #71
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlifornia View Post
I'm in! Bought the street I live on currently...N. 21st St. in SJ. Put some greenhouses on it. Looking for some other streets to buy.

If you want to stay in San Jose, Old Piedmont Rd has decent but not great length for $1.231 million (somebody already bought the $2.755m Piedmont Rd ). South Park Victoria Dr looks similar for $1.1m .

If you want to head east, United States Highway 19 (in Cumming, GA) is enormous but so is the $7.524m price tag. Similar would be Ashley River Rd in Charleston, SC for $7.737 million if you'd like to be truly bi-coastal. Upper River Rd in Aspen, Co ain't a bad mix of length & price IMO, $2.737 million. And Juniper Hill Rd in Brentwood, TN is one of the more interesting shaped roads I've seen with plenty of room for $3.247 million.

Yeah, you probably weren't looking for help or advice, I just thought it'd be a good chance for me to test my own target finding skills.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 09-18-2009 at 03:42 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote