View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 05:45 PM   #35
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

August 2, 3039 - We are sent out in force to repel an attack against an Andurien position. However, it is a feint to draw us out, and the Marik forces sneak in, steal some supplies, sneak back out, and the forces charging us flee and we cannot pursue into their artillery.

August 4, 3039 - In order to encourage the troops, Dame Humphreys grants all unit’s the Andurien Star that do not already have it That includes my company. Additionally, I have been personally awarded the Andurien Epaulet, an award that recognize individual service to the Duchy.

August 7, 3039 - The Free Worlds League has split up its forces and sends a large force to capture the town of Callan where the Third Andurien Defenders are. The Andurien Campaign so far has been feints, probes, and minor missions. The campaign is about to turn into full out war.

August 9, 3039 - We get news that the Regular Hussars, a Marik unit, have surprised the Third Defenders and forced them into Callan.

August 10, 3039 - We are sent to distract a Marik force that has gotten to close to Andurien lines. We are meant to hold them until more forces arrive.

Here is Sgt. Rafael Gomez’s Archer. It is a Heavy mech weighing 70 tons. It is one of the best fire support mechs in 3039, as it has 2 Long-Range Missle systems each with 20 missiles (called an LRM-20). It can launch 40 missiles each turn, plus it has four medium lasers for close range defense and solid armor. It’s a great mech and lots of people like em.

Their mechs:

Stalker
Hunchback
BattleMaster
Stinger
Hermes II
Wasp x2
Vulcan
Grasshopper
Locust
Shadow Hawk
Wolverine

Half are elite, half are veteran. The major threats are the assault Stalker and BattleMaster, and the medium Hunchback. The other mecs are either pushovers (Vulcan, Grasshopper, Shadow Hawk) or weak (Stinger, Wasp, Wasp, Locust) or underpowered but adequate (Wolverine, Hermes II).

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 09-26-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote